Is to much info to munch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So having had reptiles ie three snakes Cresty yemon chomelan for almost five years would call my self new to reptiles. How ever having got dobby my baby 4 weeks ago my wife thinks I'm over thinking everything and asking to many questions to so many reptile vendors. So ky question guys is.. to much information a good ot bad thing. ? Maybe just trying to justify my wifes moaning or am I officially getting old doh lol any input would be helpful in my eyes.?,

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
chester
in my opinion more the merrier sooooo I prefer asking a lot of questions ps this is what I call the worried bearded dragon parent Disease :lol:

Newbabybeardyowner

Original Poster
From the words my wife lol. Apparently it's not me learning to much it's me asking to many people the same question and waiting for an answer I hope to hear lol. But yes having only had dobby for 4 weeks I feel I'm doing everything wrong. I guess it's a good thing I'm worried and want to make sure he she is ok. Im confident that he/ish is a leather back. How old is your beardy? .

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
chester
Newbabybeardyowner":19068t0v said:
From the words my wife lol. Apparently it's not me learning to much it's me asking to many people the same question and waiting for an answer I hope to hear lol. But yes having only had dobby for 4 weeks I feel I'm doing everything wrong. I guess it's a good thing I'm worried and want to make sure he she is ok. Im confident that he/ish is a leather back. How old is your beardy? .

mine is a year and 2 weeks we don't know for sure tho :lol:

Newbabybeardyowner

Original Poster
I no I should be happy with him or her now I'm just waiting for the time he will sit and chill with me. Recently been diagnosed with possible early stages of Parkinson's disease so some point i will get worse to point carnt be as active as I am now. Tbf tho he she does sit on my chest and runs to me in the viv so I'm realy lucky how friendly he/she. Aka dobby from day one.

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
chester
aw im sorry about the dignosis! yea it is hard not wanting them to grow up but also you need to enjoy the times that they are adorably small! and trust me hell grow like the flash himself :lol: they grow soooo fast when you enjoy them! i got my chess at 6 months so he was 16 inches and he grew 18 inches in 4 months!!!

Newbabybeardyowner

Original Poster
It's not that I dont want him to grow up it's that fact I can not wait till he sits on my shoulder and we watch TV together or he just chills with me. I'm more worried in doing the wrong thing for him. I suppose In a way it's good and another it's bad ha I guess I have become a dad . Still havnt madterd the photos yet. I will do soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom