Petsmart "Very Red" ? Pics - MEET and WATCH Atreyu grow!

lgxfuad13

Original Poster
AHBD":3vcb3g1a said:
O.K, looks good. Get some rest now. :) When you are back on tomorrow can you mention what brand of uvb light you have ? And I wanted to suggest dripping water on his snout to be sure he's hydrated [ use syringe, eyedropper or spray bottle ]

I am 99.9 % sure it's a t8 reptisun. And I have been giving him baths the last two days.

lgxfuad13

Original Poster
AHBD":2knd7ytw said:
O.K, looks good. Get some rest now. :) When you are back on tomorrow can you mention what brand of uvb light you have ? And I wanted to suggest dripping water on his snout to be sure he's hydrated [ use syringe, eyedropper or spray bottle ]

I think I remember it being a t8 reptisun. ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He should be very handsome & colorful when he gets older! It looks like he has some great
traits & patterns, too.

Tracie

lgxfuad13

Original Poster
AHBD":2qilvlqe said:

So apparently at petsmart he wasn't even eating that much to begin with. I checked my uvb again and it is in fact a reptisun 10.0 T8

Gail

BD.org Addict
lgxfuad13":2ik5e4zu said:
Ah yes. He does have a thin line! Im just trying to figure out what he may be. ??

He's a red, the fancy color names people give are often just for label appeal to help them sell.

I have a new baby too and he didn't eat very well at first either. I had to hand feed him insects and greens. He is finally starting to jump in his feeder dish for crickets but he still won't chase down escapees.

I'm still hand feeding at least one meal for taming purposes and to make sure he at least gets a few bits of greens.

lgxfuad13

Original Poster
Gail":2d2gfnau said:
lgxfuad13":2d2gfnau said:
Ah yes. He does have a thin line! Im just trying to figure out what he may be. ??

He's a red, the fancy color names people give are often just for label appeal to help them sell.

I have a new baby too and he didn't eat very well at first either. I had to hand feed him insects and greens. He is finally starting to jump in his feeder dish for crickets but he still won't chase down escapees.

I'm still hand feeding at least one meal for taming purposes and to make sure he at least gets a few bits of greens.

Thank you for this info!!! May I see your baby?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He is a beautiful dragon--- your T 8 needs to be in the tank w/ NO clear plastic cover over the bulb and approx 6-8 inches directly above the basking defor-- changed out in 6 months -- I recommend one month prior to

lgxfuad13

Original Poster
KarrieRee":m5cwx230 said:
He is a beautiful dragon--- your T 8 needs to be in the tank w/ NO clear plastic cover over the bulb and approx 6-8 inches directly above the basking defor-- changed out in 6 months -- I recommend one month prior to

I changed to a t5 HO per your recommendation a while back. :)

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
lgxfuad13":3h42tgbv said:
My friend snapped one !
110953-8205475178.jpg

He or she is so smol ?❤️ Also they are doing that thing babies do where they are so small that the surface temperature is too high so they lift their wittle arms and leggies off the ground and it’s just so cute when they do that ?

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom