Debis in Nostril??

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Debis in Nostril??

Postby clyde612 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:22 pm

Hi there,

I had a little mishap trying to leash train today, went great until he got a little nervous and started running all around the cage. It was too loose so one side of the adjustable harness slid down and pressed his front right leg against his body and he hind of wiggled through his cork hide his like that. Scared the hell outta me, but quickly got him out of it and I think he's fine. I did notice that he had a little bit of char on his face (from the inside of the cork hide) and then I noticed maybe a little black speck up his nostril?? Will he be okay if some debris got up his nose?? Anyways, now I'm worried about that. Also I checked his front right leg like a million times and I don't think the leash/harness hurt him. Leash training will now take place in a bin with no obstacles :oops:

Here is the nostril with potential debris:
clyde612
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Debis in Nostril??

Postby kingofnobbys » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:30 pm

Leave it be, if it's bothering him he'd be sneezing or scratching at it.
It's come out eventually naturally.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : , Fluffy (F) rescued injured by lawnwacker 14Nov17, Gutzy (F) rescued 27Sep19 - RIP 3Aug20 (est 12 yo), Wriggles (F) - injured rescue, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16 old age. Lucky juvenile (M) - cat attack rescue (lost r-eye, broken r-lower jaw), fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

Re: Debis in Nostril??

Postby clyde612 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:45 pm

Thank you, good to know he would scratch or something. He seems to be doing just fine : )
clyde612
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion