Please help me figure out his age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchykin

Please help me figure out his age.
I recently, two days ago, adopted a bearded dragon for my local rescue. He was abandoned in a nearby forest and nobody has any idea how old he is. I have another bearded dragon who I also don’t know the age of and all I know is that this dude is older than my other one. Can anyone give me an estimate based off my photos of how old he is? I would really appreciate it because I want to know how much time I have with him. He bobs his head at nothing and gets Blackbeard a lot.
108789-3977994812.jpg
108789-8862530859.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I dont know on age but him head bobbing is normal sign of mating -- the black bearding is a sign of distress--- can he see his reflection in the glass can he see the other dragon? If so please move him out of view of the other dragon -- its causing stress and the head bobbing--

Munchykin

Original Poster
KarrieRee":tmil68uy said:
I dont know on age but him head bobbing is normal sign of mating -- the black bearding is a sign of distress--- can he see his reflection in the glass can he see the other dragon? If so please move him out of view of the other dragon -- its causing stress and the head bobbing--

No they absolutely cannot see eachother, I made sure of that. He just bobs randomly at me. I don’t have any female Beardies. He can see his own reflections in the glass but he doesn’t Bob at it, only when he’s out of his enclosure. It’s a temporary enclosure I want it add, a 40 gallon glass terrarium would be a nightmare for him if it wasn’t just for the week. He has a 75g wood enclosure in the process! I just don’t want him to hurt himself..

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So that is a sign of dominance hes showing-- good that hes not bobbing in his tank and good that he cant see the other dragon -- not sure about the age -- I can have some one else take a look and see what they think --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom