Please help me figure out his age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchykin

Please help me figure out his age.
I recently, two days ago, adopted a bearded dragon for my local rescue. He was abandoned in a nearby forest and nobody has any idea how old he is. I have another bearded dragon who I also don’t know the age of and all I know is that this dude is older than my other one. Can anyone give me an estimate based off my photos of how old he is? I would really appreciate it because I want to know how much time I have with him. He bobs his head at nothing and gets Blackbeard a lot.
108789-3977994812.jpg
108789-8862530859.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I dont know on age but him head bobbing is normal sign of mating -- the black bearding is a sign of distress--- can he see his reflection in the glass can he see the other dragon? If so please move him out of view of the other dragon -- its causing stress and the head bobbing--

Munchykin

Original Poster
KarrieRee":tmil68uy said:
I dont know on age but him head bobbing is normal sign of mating -- the black bearding is a sign of distress--- can he see his reflection in the glass can he see the other dragon? If so please move him out of view of the other dragon -- its causing stress and the head bobbing--

No they absolutely cannot see eachother, I made sure of that. He just bobs randomly at me. I don’t have any female Beardies. He can see his own reflections in the glass but he doesn’t Bob at it, only when he’s out of his enclosure. It’s a temporary enclosure I want it add, a 40 gallon glass terrarium would be a nightmare for him if it wasn’t just for the week. He has a 75g wood enclosure in the process! I just don’t want him to hurt himself..

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So that is a sign of dominance hes showing-- good that hes not bobbing in his tank and good that he cant see the other dragon -- not sure about the age -- I can have some one else take a look and see what they think --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom