Beardie hates elvis :(

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Beardie hates elvis :(

Postby Emsteremme » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:43 pm

i added a elvis poster to my room today and Rose HATES it. He keeps bearding and glass surfing at it. He wont stop looking at it. Im not moving it. Any ideas how i can get him used to elvis?
also- how do i find is fav song?
Emsteremme
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Beardie hates elvis :(

Postby Gormagon » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:51 pm

Emsteremme wrote:i added a elvis poster to my room today and Rose HATES it. He keeps bearding and glass surfing at it. He wont stop looking at it. Im not moving it. Any ideas how i can get him used to elvis?
also- how do i find is fav song?

Well ......Rose and I have something in common, lol!!! The only cure for this is to move it where Rose can't see it.
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Re: Beardie hates elvis :(

Postby loljelloclowdz » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:40 pm

My cockatiel hates Elvis too. She can't stand his music. XD
Marijke - 50% red 50% yellow hypo het trans female w/ blue bars from Kids And Dragons
loljelloclowdz
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion