What morph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, looks like a normal/standard with no specific morph. If his nails are 100 % clear then he's a hypo but you'd have to post close ups of his feet to see that here. Very healthy looking and pretty orange color that may intensify, stay the same or fade as he grows. Nice looking little dragon though !

AragornTheDragon

Original Poster
AHBD":3sxbmhog said:
Hi there, looks like a normal/standard with no specific morph. If his nails are 100 % clear then he's a hypo but you'd have to post close ups of his feet to see that here. Very healthy looking and pretty orange color that may intensify, stay the same or fade as he grows. Nice looking little dragon though !

110822-4315766497.jpg

It's clear nails but black in the inside

AragornTheDragon

Original Poster
AHBD":ccja9vro said:
Littlre black line means it's not a hypo, they would be all clear. :)

Thanks bro, and yo he eats about an average of 4 dubia roaches (1/2") a day, today the man ate 2 and he was done. He poops regularly and his heating and uvb lamp is good, he seems happy but I'm just wondering if he's eating enough? He got food in his tank but only goes for it when he feels like it or when I'm not around looking at him. Sometimes he would eat one or 2 dubias fast then run, I feel like he's still scared after a month of having him.
Is he eating enough and is it normal for him not to eat infront of me?
Let me know what u think please

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
chester
AragornTheDragon":icdrfqad said:
AHBD":icdrfqad said:
Littlre black line means it's not a hypo, they would be all clear. :)

Thanks bro, and yo he eats about an average of 4 dubia roaches (1/2") a day, today the man ate 2 and he was done. He poops regularly and his heating and uvb lamp is good, he seems happy but I'm just wondering if he's eating enough? He got food in his tank but only goes for it when he feels like it or when I'm not around looking at him. Sometimes he would eat one or 2 dubias fast then run, I feel like he's still scared after a month of having him.
Is he eating enough and is it normal for him not to eat infront of me?
Let me know what u think please

some beardes need more time than a month to settle in and also isn't 1/2 Dubia roaches too big for a lil one like him and are the roaches smaller than in between his eyes and also if they are too big that can cause impaction and also make them want to eat less. and another thing you can do is weigh him every day to make sure he isn't losing weight it will help you if he's sick or not! and also highly recommend you take him to the vet to make sure he is 100% healthy and does not have any parasites and make sure to do a stool sample! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom