Beardie diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my diet for Rose. Just wanted to see what yal thought and any suggestions. I found this online btw

Day one: calicumdusted superworms and sometimes other (getting roaches soon)

day two: Salad: Kale, carrots, cilantro, swiss chard, blueberries bell peppers (not all I switch up and do 4 different types each day

Day Three: worms as snacks maybe some fruits but he isn't usually that hungry so digestion break.

Also- i am having trouble with the worms. Hes OBSESSED with veggies, which is good- but he's not interested in his worms anymore so I have to monitor him eating so they don't crawl out. Any suggestions to get him to eat his worms better?
thanks guys <3

SPandS

Juvie Member
How old is he? It's great that he eats his veggies but he should be getting a salad every day. He may just be bored of the superworms so it's good you're getting a different bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom