Bloated BD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlapJack16

Hatchling Member
My BD seemed SUPER bloated up, I picked him up and it went down a lot, but he still seems a little bit bloated. It kinda looked like he was stretching his beard, too.
Why?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Stretching beard he could be going into shed or if its the first thing in the morning that is a normal thing for them to do --- can you post a pic of him of why you think hes bloated

FlapJack16

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":2qoaupok said:
Stretching beard he could be going into shed or if its the first thing in the morning that is a normal thing for them to do --- can you post a pic of him of why you think hes bloated

Sorry they aren't perfect quality- you can't really tell too well, but he feels like a little whoopee cushion :shock:

109535-6351847546.jpg
109535-2026210055.jpg
109535-5572242211.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Looks fine to me, might pass some gas "beware the gas"!!! Could be saving a really nice surprise for you when you least expect it too, lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom