The C O R N E R

Status
Not open for further replies.

NivAndBlu

I just don't get why my baby beardie loves to go to the corner of my room and behind things. He just doesn't wanna stop this behavior, can you guys tell me why???

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Normal behavior they like to find places to sleep --- how old is the dragon -- how long have you had her? You say shes a baby -- I would leave her in her tank for now and let her acclimate to the tank and surroundings and you --- she needs to adjust and learn her surroundings -- shes going thru relocation stress for one --- if you would like to review the tank set up so we can give some tips please post a pic of the tank https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
NivAndBlu":2os1pj4r said:
I just don't get why my baby beardie loves to go to the corner of my room and behind things. He just doesn't wanna stop this behavior, can you guys tell me why???
He feels secure there!!!

orangeansel

Hey, my dude Ansel always does that and he’s a year old so :/
I think he seriously just likes to be kinda safe in there. I think Ansel may do it to cool off when free roaming, but also some beardies just LOVE the dark. Both of mine like to stick their heads in dark corners or snuggle up in the deep folds of blankets, it’s a weird thing but DONT BE WORRIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom