Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auyame

So I was wondering what my bearded dragons behavior meant, I got him the 9th of February in 2021 so it hasn’t been that long since I got him. He moves around and sometimes goes out of control and just runs around, I think it’s because he sees himself in the glass... Anyways he class at the glass and climbs up high a lot, does he want to get out? He also closes his eyes as I pet him but then quickly opens them. Should I try to hold him? What should I do?

NivAndBlu

Well you see, that happened to my beardie, Blu! If you see your beardie going crazy and bobbing its head on the glass, that is a sign that your tank is too small. I also tried to tell my mom but she wouldn't let me get a new tank :(. So yeah you need a new tank

You also need to take out your bearded dragon often so that it can get used to the outside and wont get aggressive...

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please go over the tank set up--- UVB brand and bulb is it a coil or tube? Where in the tank is it? Basking temps? What are they are how are you taking them? NO stick ons--- what size tank is he in-- him glass surfing does not necessarily mean the tank is too small -- we need to rule out the lighting first--- NO COILS for UVB --- NO colored bulbs and NO stick ons for basking temps they are inaccurate - if you can post a pic of the tank please https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on the XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post
How old is the dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom