Reducing reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any recommendations to reduce tank reflection? Is there maybe a matte background I could get for the back wall, and something else for the sides? He only goes after the back wall, which has just a normal wallpaper.

spookyanger

Original Poster
spookyanger":1l23a09k said:
Anyone have any recommendations to reduce tank reflection? Is there maybe a matte background I could get for the back wall, and something else for the sides? He only goes after the back wall, which has just a normal wallpaper.

he also goes for the right wall... he wasnt doing this when i first got him

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Maybe something matte texture like felt or a solid color would help. They seem to react to colors differently. I have photo backgrounds set up along the glass and that works pretty well against reflections. He also may want to get out to explore a bit. If you have a safe area for him to explore outside of his enclosure, I'd let him roam around a bit or maybe let him look outside from a window sill. They tend to enjoy that a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom