Why is my beardie glass surfing so much??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragon Billie (female) has been extra active lately in her tank after going through a long period of time being extra lethargic. I went to the vet and they told me she wasn’t doing so well because the tank was too cold, so since then I’ve added extra heat, a uvb light on the side, and a better lid to trap in the heat and she’s been doing so much better. But lately she keeps waking me up so early because she keeps glass surfing! I’ll give her some breakfast then let her roam about my bedroom and assume she’ll be content for the rest of the day, but today everytime I put her back in her tank she goes straight to the glass again. I’m not sure if she’s stressed or bored or what??

saraho

Hatchling Member
Maybe she's bored. Charlie glass surfs when it's warm out and he wants to go wandering. Or when he needs to poop.

Is there a safe way to let her roam for longer periods?

Makennastone323

Original Poster
saraho":2crpn2s0 said:
Maybe she's bored. Charlie glass surfs when it's warm out and he wants to go wandering. Or when he needs to poop.

Is there a safe way to let her roam for longer periods?
Yes there is I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t anything serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom