Beardie being out

Status
Not open for further replies.

JodeTL

Hi I’ve recently moved my beardies tank to the kitchen and he’s on the floor so he can come out and about when he wants to and go back when needed. What he does though is constantly scratch at the door for me to let him out. So he has like free roam to go wherever in the flat but I always find him hiding somewhere which is fine I don’t mind him being out if it makes him happy it’s all good... the thing that worries me is that he needs his heat lamp to stay warm and he never wants to stay in there and bask should I just keep letting him come out and do as he pleases or should I be keeping him in a bit more?

Any help appreciated

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
As long as you have the floor picked up (nothing he can ingest) and areas you can't retrieve him from are blocked off it shouldn't be a problem. My guy is free roaming most of the day. I have heat lamps set up for him around the house and he goes to them when he wants to warm up and bask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom