Is this shed or tail rot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJosMom

110392-187821864.jpg
Hi there,

I’m a newbie. Generally curious if my baby is shedding or if this is a more serious issue. The texture feels similar to the rest of his tail. I do give him 2-3 baths a week. I’ve only had him for 3 weeks. This has developed over the last couple of days. I’m concerned. Thank you for your time! I want to be sure he is as happy and healthy as possible.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Definitely shed pattern, where you see the difference in color is where the shed has stopped. Get used to seeing uneven sheds , it's totally normal and nothing to worry about. If you're worried you can always post pics here like you did and experienced owners can help you. :)

JoJosMom

Original Poster
AHBD":3reyjo15 said:
Definitely shed pattern, where you see the difference in color is where the shed has stopped. Get used to seeing uneven sheds , it's totally normal and nothing to worry about. If you're worried you can always post pics here like you did and experienced owners can help you. :)

Thank you all so much for your help! I am looking forward to learning more about my beardy as we grow together. This forum is so helpful!!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You can always find good help and interesting info on this forum, plus people who all love beardies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom