A dork fell off my bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Mari just decided to walk off the side of my bed. She’s totally fine as she landed like a cat would and she literally doesn’t care, but I feel so guilty for laughing at her once I knew she was okay. (She’s currently wiggling under my hair on my pillow.) Do they just randomly jump off of objects they shouldn’t? Like Mari has never walked/fallen off of my bed until now, is she entering the daredevil phase? Should I be concerned for her complete disregard for heights/danger?

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Beardies absolutely are known for disregarding gravity. They will jump off places. They might try to jump from a couch to a table then fall off because they don't understand that their nails can't grip polished wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom