safe hammocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunDragon

I just found information on this subject and tried to delete my post but I haven’t figured out how to do that yet. I’m sorry to everyone who opens this looking to help me out about hammocks.

SunDragon

Original Poster
Thanks Karrie! I was worried that there would be a fire problem with using certain types of fibers but I see that people can use the fleece/cloth ones and still have it in the basking area. I took my mesh one out to be sure he doesn’t get hurt but I know now he is looking around asking where his favorite place went.

I checked the site you mentioned. Do you know if anyone has ever had a problem with the safety pins ever opening? Their products look good and I plan to order one soon.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Have not heard of that -- I have gotten several products from them no hammocks tho - I dont use hammocks in my tanks -
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom