New possible name

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since Dio is a girl we aren’t sure about keeping her name. I mean it’s ironic that my dog and beardie are not named after popular pop culture. At the same time; is this a name we want to keep? She was named under the idea she was male and the previous owner really didn’t treat her well (according to her health, condition, and enclosure conditions when we got her). Even though Dio is a gender neutral name.
I was thinking of renaming her to “Dolly” in which she’ll be named after Dolly Parton. Again another ironic thing is my dog’s name is “Miley”. Plus Dio is a doll and so precious.

Which is better “Dolly” or “Dio”?

saraho

Hatchling Member
I like Dolly too. Dio makes me think of the guy who took over lead vocals for Black Sabbath after Ozzy left, so I'm much of a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom