Trusted cricket supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valntina

Hi everyone,
I’ve just recently brought home a 2-3 month old beardie 3 days ago. I tried feeding him pellets, freeze dried crickets and mealworms, along with some greens and a little bit of fruit. He seems to only eat the greens and apple, maybe a tiny bit of the freeze dried mealworms, but he won’t eat any pellets or freeze dried crickets. He had also been eating very little since I brought him home and I’m starting to worry. I heard they don’t really eat freeze dried insects so I’m thinking of buying live crickets from online. I’m just concerned about him contracting a parasite or something from live crickets, are there any suppliers that sell healthy crickets that I could trust he won’t contract anything from?

Thanks!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would skip the crickets and get him some dubia roaches they are way more nutritional ---
www.reptiliansarts.com great silk worms and dubia roaches also small super worms
I would also get him some BSFL to compliment the roaches
http://www.symtonbsf.com
If you need more help please ask
Karri

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Do not feed freeze dried or pellets to a bearded dragon unless you are in some natural disaster and need to get some sort of semi-nutritious thing into their system. As I don’t think you are escaping a wildfire or hiding out from a tornado for a few days, you should always use live insects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom