Trusted cricket supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valntina

Hi everyone,
I’ve just recently brought home a 2-3 month old beardie 3 days ago. I tried feeding him pellets, freeze dried crickets and mealworms, along with some greens and a little bit of fruit. He seems to only eat the greens and apple, maybe a tiny bit of the freeze dried mealworms, but he won’t eat any pellets or freeze dried crickets. He had also been eating very little since I brought him home and I’m starting to worry. I heard they don’t really eat freeze dried insects so I’m thinking of buying live crickets from online. I’m just concerned about him contracting a parasite or something from live crickets, are there any suppliers that sell healthy crickets that I could trust he won’t contract anything from?

Thanks!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would skip the crickets and get him some dubia roaches they are way more nutritional ---
www.reptiliansarts.com great silk worms and dubia roaches also small super worms
I would also get him some BSFL to compliment the roaches
http://www.symtonbsf.com
If you need more help please ask
Karri

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Do not feed freeze dried or pellets to a bearded dragon unless you are in some natural disaster and need to get some sort of semi-nutritious thing into their system. As I don’t think you are escaping a wildfire or hiding out from a tornado for a few days, you should always use live insects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom