Out of town- lights issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunDragon

So I was trying to go to my moms tonight to help out with something and return tomorrow. ( Everyone has Covid opinions and I respect them all, this is just a question regarding the lights for the dragon.) My husband leaves for work at 5:30 am and I usually turn off the dragons night time heat source and turn on his lights around 8:30-9 am. Would it be ok for his lights to go off earlier tonight and on tomorrow morning around 5:20-5:30am?? That would be 3 hours earlier than normal. I don’t have automatic switch to turn on both uva and uvb or to turn off the night heat projector. Any suggestions??

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That will be fine. But, your life will be a lot easier if you invest the 8 bucks it costs to buy a timer haha :D

-Brandon

SunDragon

Original Poster
Thank you so much Brandon! I lucked out and have someone helping me out but I do think I will get more timers. I am always worried because I can visually check if the timer worked when I’m not home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom