3d printing for beardies?

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

3d printing for beardies?

Postby BeardieMan7 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:18 pm

I recently got a 3d printer and thought that it would be cool if I could 3d print toys or hides for Rocky (aka 'The Rock'), my juvenile bearded dragon. Does anyone know if it would be safe?
BeardieMan7
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: 3d printing for beardies?

Postby Wickedpogana » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:04 pm

BeardieMan7 wrote:I recently got a 3d printer and thought that it would be cool if I could 3d print toys or hides for Rocky (aka 'The Rock'), my juvenile bearded dragon. Does anyone know if it would be safe?

I've always thought it would be cool to 3d print a background if the material was hard enough but you could always Grout over anything that's printed and seal it then of course its safe
Wickedpogana
Juvie Poster

Location: Cleveland OHIO - You Can take a Beardie out of the Wild but you cant take the wild out of a Beardie

Re: 3d printing for beardies?

Postby saraho » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:40 am

I'd love to see the end results! I don't have a 3D printer at the library yet, but we've talked about it.
“Let me tell you: the only way to get rid of dragons is to have one of your own.”
― Evgeny Shvarts,
saraho
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion