my beardie gets a 75 gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess who got the most expensive gift this year
109718-4712664532.jpg
i heard they can get mad for a bit if you move them but he gets a mansion so he can deal with it
20 gal to 75 at ~4 mo old

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Nice tank just make sure you have all the proper UVB and basking temps - NO coils for UVB please--if you need help please ask
Karrie

khaotickalling

Original Poster
KarrieRee":3u2gc14p said:
Nice tank just make sure you have all the proper UVB and basking temps - NO coils for UVB please--if you need help please ask
Karrie
of course, of course. this forum helped me get all the right stuff in the first place. anyway, by tomorrow or the day after, he should be all moved in :D

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Lucky little dragon. Just remember to be sure and place the things he has in his present domain, in the same place in the big one. This will help ease the relocation stress a bit.

khaotickalling

Original Poster
Gormagon":gk2gw70i said:
Lucky little dragon. Just remember to be sure and place the things he has in his present domain, in the same place in the big one. This will help ease the relocation stress a bit.
yeah. we have a new food bowl, a branch, and a few net chairs that we will likely add but his hide and rock will still be there. there’s also a new water bowl but it’s for adults and we don’t want him drowning, so for now that’s going in my closet and he’s keeping his old one. also his ‘hiding plants’ will also be kept

Akilgo

Hello there. I myself has a 75gal. tank. I've been working on tring to get the heat up to a level temp. it ranges 80-82 deg. Was wandering what you useing to heat with what wattage you are useing.
Thank you for any information you can give.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
@akilgo---------what are you using for wattage in your tank? Can you post a pic of your tank in a new thread please if you need help

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Glass does not retain heat as well as wood. I remedied this with 1/2" blue board insulation. I cut it to fit on three sides and put a nice desert background between the glass and insulation board and covered outsides of the end walls with stick on shelving paper.
Held heat much better and looked nice too!!!
I have never had to use (in any of my tanks) more than a 75watt basking bulb to heat my vivs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom