Gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Too young to tell -- he needs to be about 4-6 months old and that may be pushing it
Karrie

sarac

Original Poster
KarrieRee":kber03cs said:
Too young to tell -- he needs to be about 4-6 months old and that may be pushing it
Karrie

Dang... does everyone go through this?! I don’t know if I’m supposed to call it a he or she and it’s frustrating me ? lol

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Sometimes people don't find out for years the sex-- call him or her whatever you like :)

sarac

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2fkn5z67 said:
Sometimes people don't find out for years the sex-- call him or her whatever you like :)

Isn’t that important to know though?! After years?!! Like if they lay infertile eggs.... or is that just less common than I think it is

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Many times that's how people find out - post another pic of him/her in a few months w/ butt view tail in the air by then someone on here should be able to tell
Karrie

sarac

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1imp0nsu said:
Many times that's how people find out - post another pic of him/her in a few months w/ butt view tail in the air by then someone on here should be able to tell
Karrie

Will do. Thanks and happy holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom