My first shed my first shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown2353

Wow can I say this Happens quick quick like I been looking at my baby that’s my thing but I jus try went to pick my so. Up and bam
109856-9447121634.jpg
how this happen Thais quick less than 30 minutes I immediately gave my beardie a bath new smooth toothbrush and started my work I didn’t get it all offf but I will be giving her or him a bath tomorrow

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it's exciting to see them grow and shed, and boy do they do it a lot when they're very young ! Something that is getting to turn in to misinformation is that they need our help with daily soaks and toothbrushes. This is actually unnecessary and can cause some discomfort or even pulling the shed off before it's ready. Just let it come off naturally , you can give him a light spritz with a spray bottle 1-2 X a day but skip the toothbrush. He will work everything off himself. :)

Brown2353

Original Poster
I seen it for his tail especially but bam it’s off and he’s back to normal
109856-199151873.jpg
being nosey and all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom