soon to be living in a trailer home

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowynalloway

Due to some circumstances, My family and I will soon be living in a trailer home for 4-5 months. I am worried that I may not be able to power my bearded dragon's lights and small heat mat that came with the enclosure. I tried searching for some sort of generator that I could use but I have had no such luck. Any advice on this problem? Or any advice on how to care for my bearded dragon in the trailer?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
80 W solar panel & Power Inverter to convert 12V DC to AC will given enough wattage to power a basking globe will provide enough amps to run the heat pad, the basking globe and UV source .

Contect to a 12V deep discharge battery and this battery and inverter will keep the CHE or heat pad running over night if you need heating overnight for the tank.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If the trailer home is hooked up to regular power (elec comp) your fine -
Karrie

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
KarrieRee":txn4pty1 said:
If the trailer home is hooked up to regular power (elec comp) your fine -
Karrie
e

Doesn't that depend on the amps supplied to the power and lights and ancillary circuits in the trailer , if a family is living in the trailer they will be running all manner of stuff ( fridge / freezer ( full home size ?? ) tv ( more than 1 ? ) computer , heating , aircon ( maybe if in a hot location ), heating ( if it's very cold ) .

Might only have a 20 A and a couple of 15 A mains circuits in the trailer going to be very restrictive even if you have a power board to split on wall socket into 6 or 8 outlets.

A generator will be noisy and you might have issue with the neighbours if they like it quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom