Meet Meeko!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

I sadly had to have my Beardie, Hades, euthanized. He was only 4 months old but was very sickly during his life. From constant impaction that resulted in paralysis of his back legs, to a respiratory infection that wouldnt go away to gout. He was a PetSmart lizard. I decided it was best to end his suffering. I’ll miss him so so much.

Decided to get another friend today, since Hades was my emotional support animal for my anxiety. Meet Meeko! He’s 4 weeks old and the cutest. ?

109111-5578352697.jpg

109111-7860563551.jpg

109111-2000569422.jpg

109111-1842457382.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
So sorry to hear about Hades, I was following his thread. :( It's nice to see a new little Dude, hopefully you won't have such issues with him ! Be sure that the insects are smaller than the space between Meeko's eyes and that the temps. are about 105 in the basking area for proper digestion, 80 cool side. Can you post a pic of Meeko's entire set up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom