Hey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

viola

:D so this is just a place were you can tell me stuff about your bearded dragon! I would love to know more of how you take care of yours! Here is some things about mine! Her name is mushu she loves crikets and kale. she loves to sun on her rock and she is only a little one!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
My dragon is Darwin. He is named after the capital city of the Northern Territory. His favorite food is squash and he likes to roam freely around the house. He was rehabilitated as a rescue 5 years ago.

76248-4000323657.jpg

viola

Original Poster
Pleas tell me about your bearded dragon. I would love to know what I could do diffrently and More about your babys! Hee is some things about mine! Her name is mushu and she is only a baby she loves to run and eat! :D

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
107595-3205969460.jpg
This is Volcano. He's my newish rescue. He was taken out of a home where the owner died of a drug overdose. Still taming him down. It's hard because we don't know if/how he was handled before. he is still aggressive when out of his cage except when it's dark then he loves to sleep on my chest while watching TV.

He loves kale, mustard greens, & dandelion greens. His favorite insects are super worms and hornworms (snack only). And he loves sleeping in his hammock.

saraho

Hatchling Member
108942-7338126926.jpg
This is Charlie, giving me a cheeky smile. He was so excited to go outside again. It's getting too cold in South Dakota for him to be out as much as he'd like.

Charlie is my education animal, I'm a Children's Librarian. He lives at the library and technically belongs to the library, but really, he's my baby.

He's super picky about food, like he loves red bell peppers but won't touch green ones. I adopted him when he was almost 2 so I don't know if he was given many vegetables when he was young. He's small for a full-grown male, only 16 inches from tip of his nose to the tip of his tail, but he makes up for it with personality. He's my buddy and he loves the kids who he gets to meet here at the library. He's very chill and great at making friends.

This is Norbert (named after the baby dragon in Harry Potter). He loves hot baths and mealworms, and loves to chill on you while you do schoolwork or watch a movie . He loves to explore and run around all over the place (ideally in the middle of an intense game of Catan). He loves to cuddle and is a wonderful little child.
109364-7679960713.jpg

109360-4754506256.jpg
This is Rexington or Rex, he is the coolest little guy I have ever met, but he's a little squirt, he's exactly like a little toddler but I love him <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom