What sex do you think my beardy is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joxter

I got Joxter (presumably male) from a local breeder about a week ago and they've been adjusting very well :)
One question that's been on my mind is whether they're really a he. When I picked him up a while ago I noticed under his tail there was only one bump under his tail. I remembered this meant they were a female, so I went to take a picture. When I eventually picked them up again to take a picture, it looked like they had two bumps (meaning they're male). I'm still unsure of their sex, so if anyone wants to throw a guess out there, thanks for your time!
PS. I'm fine if they turn out to be a female, but I'll have to change their name and maybe do a bit more research into caring for a female as opposed to a male.
Jox01.png

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
H there,you have to have the dragon in a totally different position. Flat on your hand or a table with the tail arched up in the air. See how it's done here in this article [ Scroll past the info ]

https://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/sexing/

BTW, if anyone suggests the flashlight method, it does not work with babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom