What sex do you think my beardy is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joxter

I got Joxter (presumably male) from a local breeder about a week ago and they've been adjusting very well :)
One question that's been on my mind is whether they're really a he. When I picked him up a while ago I noticed under his tail there was only one bump under his tail. I remembered this meant they were a female, so I went to take a picture. When I eventually picked them up again to take a picture, it looked like they had two bumps (meaning they're male). I'm still unsure of their sex, so if anyone wants to throw a guess out there, thanks for your time!
PS. I'm fine if they turn out to be a female, but I'll have to change their name and maybe do a bit more research into caring for a female as opposed to a male.
Jox01.png

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
H there,you have to have the dragon in a totally different position. Flat on your hand or a table with the tail arched up in the air. See how it's done here in this article [ Scroll past the info ]

https://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/sexing/

BTW, if anyone suggests the flashlight method, it does not work with babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom