Shall I let him sleep here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JodeTL

109070-909350268.jpg
I took my beardie out to chill with me tonight n he seemed eager to get on my kitchen side and he’s soundo up here (see picture). I sleep in the front room and there’s no where for him to go anyway should I leave him be or pick him up in a bit n put him back in his viv? I’m new to beardies n want him to live as comfortably in my home as he wants and I know some people let their beardies sleep out so basically is this ok?

I will put pillows on the surrounding floor if I leave him be so if he jumps down he’s on soft ground (it’s not super high either)

:)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Man they sleep in the craziest places -- I guess I would put him back in his tank --- I would not be comfortable leaving him on the counter ---
Karrie

JodeTL

Original Poster
I know! I had him in a nice fluffy snug thing which he usually loves but tonight he was set on the wine rack? I’ll put him back after a few hours

JodeTL

Original Poster
Beardies are a weird one like you want them to feel comfortable but protect them if they’re comfy you feel like leave them be but then you also feel you know best? I dunno spose I’m a mum all over again lol

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
My guy falls asleep under tables and furniture all the time when he's done roaming around for the day. I usually just let him be until I go to bed. Then I put him back in his enclosure so the "sunrise" wakes him up at his usual time. More of a scheduling thing than a safety thing.

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
So I fell asleep last night before putting Volcano back in his tank. When I woke up this morning and didn't see him I freaked and look everywhere for him with no luck. I had to leave for work so figured I'd look more when I got home. I picked my boot up to put on and out pops a bearded dragon head. First I was shocked he actually fit in there and second I was relieved to see him. Until I discovered he pooped in my boot (you can guess how I found that out).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom