Shall I let him sleep here??

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Shall I let him sleep here??

Postby JodeTL » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:26 pm

[Click image to enlarge]
I took my beardie out to chill with me tonight n he seemed eager to get on my kitchen side and he’s soundo up here (see picture). I sleep in the front room and there’s no where for him to go anyway should I leave him be or pick him up in a bit n put him back in his viv? I’m new to beardies n want him to live as comfortably in my home as he wants and I know some people let their beardies sleep out so basically is this ok?

I will put pillows on the surrounding floor if I leave him be so if he jumps down he’s on soft ground (it’s not super high either)

:)
JodeTL
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Shall I let him sleep here??

Postby KarrieRee » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Man they sleep in the craziest places -- I guess I would put him back in his tank --- I would not be comfortable leaving him on the counter ---
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

Postby JodeTL » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:10 pm

I know! I had him in a nice fluffy snug thing which he usually loves but tonight he was set on the wine rack? I’ll put him back after a few hours
JodeTL
Newbie Poster

Postby JodeTL » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:11 pm

Beardies are a weird one like you want them to feel comfortable but protect them if they’re comfy you feel like leave them be but then you also feel you know best? I dunno spose I’m a mum all over again lol
JodeTL
Newbie Poster

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:33 pm

My guy falls asleep under tables and furniture all the time when he's done roaming around for the day. I usually just let him be until I go to bed. Then I put him back in his enclosure so the "sunrise" wakes him up at his usual time. More of a scheduling thing than a safety thing.
CooperDragon

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby loljelloclowdz » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:43 pm

Looks like he partied too hard. Try not to draw anything on his forehead while he sleeps 😂
Marijke - 50% red 50% yellow hypo het trans female w/ blue bars from Kids And Dragons
loljelloclowdz
Hatchling Poster

Postby Shaun78 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:16 am

So I fell asleep last night before putting Volcano back in his tank. When I woke up this morning and didn't see him I freaked and look everywhere for him with no luck. I had to leave for work so figured I'd look more when I got home. I picked my boot up to put on and out pops a bearded dragon head. First I was shocked he actually fit in there and second I was relieved to see him. Until I discovered he pooped in my boot (you can guess how I found that out).
Shaun78
Hatchling Poster

Postby KarrieRee » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:06 am

:lol:
Well its good you found him
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

Postby Shaun78 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:56 am

KarrieRee wrote::lol: