8 week old bearded dragon size

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardyBabies

Hi,

I was just wondering what a healthy size for 8 week old bearded dragons is.

I have a clutch with a bit of variety. In the clutch we have a few that were 20 g plus at 8 weeks with the largest weighing over 27 grams on his 8 weeks birthday. I have A couple others that were lingering around the 10 g area, but the majority are somewhere in between.

Is this a healthy size for a clutch?

For the two that are around the 10 g size - overall they seem healthy. How small is this at the age of 8 weeks? Is it abnormal?

For the large ones, I feel like they’re very big, bigger than I’ve seen at this age. Will they grow to be larger as adults? They all get their fair share of food (I monitor their eating).

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, they all grow at different rates but be sure to keep the smaller ones together , the big ones will be eating larger insects sooner and will outpace the little guys even more. Do you have pics of them ? What are their lengths, from smallest to largest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom