What morph is my beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veda

Hi! I'm curious about my dragon's morph, and thought maybe you guys could help me. On the website he got purchased from it said something like "Ice fire citrus", but I can't really find any information about it. It may sound stupid, but I'm not even sure that's a morph? Anyway I'm guessing he could be a hypo since his nails are bright yellow, and that's also what it said on his transport box (tho it could also be a coincidence). His eyes are bright orange. What do you guys think? :D
117388243_930998517399395_4363019207298978708_n.jpg

117369513_2789764314587209_9222389264102785753_n.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
As far as morph goes, hes a hypo.

Descriptions of color arent really morphs per se. They are just traits.

He has some great coloring to him :)

-Brandon

Draven88

Hatchling Member
As mentioned the coloring is actually a morph but are often given a description that can make it sound like one. Sadly there is no standard in color descriptions so if you asked multiple breeders what they would use as a description they would likely all be different.

In general though Fire is usually used for red coloring, Citrus is going to be more yellow but can have some orange or orange tones to the yellow. Those are generally at least similar between breeders. Ice from my experience is more used to describe a very light coloring sometimes close to grey/white but not a Zero or Witblit that are true genetic morphs.

As stated you have a beautiful Hypo that I would describe as a Citrus but with a good amount of orange markings. Some would describe the lighter stripes he has as tiger stripe, but again that's not a morph just a visual trait he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom