Morph type? (I’ve asked before but still curious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
108680-9755615624.jpg
108680-5638471753.jpg

I’ve asked this before, but after my lil beardie shed again I’m still wondering what morph they may be? There’s orange tones, random patterns, irregular scale patterns, and white/cream/orange/tan irregular stripes. Their nails are clear.

Maybe I’m just in love but they seem p unique and their vet hadn’t seen one like them before either.

Thanks ☺️☺️

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Are his eyes colored or black ? I am thinking he may be a leatherback but someone else on here w/ more experience would need to look
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He's a very pretty peachy color, good looking dragon and I can see why you're smitten. :) He is a normal/standard phase beardie, not a leatherback but if he has totally clear nails then he's a hypo. How's he doing, looks a little sleepy there and definitely well-fed. Is he very active ? BTW if you'd like someone to sex it for you post a few pics with the tail arched up high and we'll probably be able to tell you.

Roseandbaum

Original Poster
AHBD":1m6nwvlp said:
He's a very pretty peachy color, good looking dragon and I can see why you're smitten. :) He is a normal/standard phase beardie, not a leatherback but if he has totally clear nails then he's a hypo. How's he doing, looks a little sleepy there and definitely well-fed. Is he very active ? BTW if you'd like someone to sex it for you post a few pics with the tail arched up high and we'll probably be able to tell you.

They were giving me side-eye. They bask a lot but get the beardie zoomies at certain times throughout the day.

I’ll post pics! We’d love to know the sex;; I thought they were still too young.

Roseandbaum

Original Poster
AHBD":p5x2yhrr said:
108680-4124439880.jpg
108680-711300527.jpg

Cazz

I'm saying tangerine maybe citrus. Probably orange parents. As far as see, the pictures are a bit tough but at a glance possibly male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom