The Frozen Food Beardie With Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwi11iams

I discovered today that Mr. Pink is a weirdo that loves frozen insects. This is Mr. Pink hugging on me. At 3 months my little guy hugs me tight and will not move when we go for walks in the Tucson desert. Smart little weirdo because we have many dangerous predators in Arizona that would eat him in the blink of an eye.

108728-9427996096.jpg

zalaman

Mr. Pink is adorable and I can tell he trusts you staying on you for walks, he looks very well cared for and is not fussy eating frozen insects is he. :D :D

gwi11iams

Original Poster
Zalaman,

I have been training Mr. Pink for 33 days now. I take him out of his enclosure and let him crawl all over me for most of the day. Mr. Pink is a weirdo in that he eats frozen food but over the last month, I have been able to build a trust with him that cannot be broken. Mr. Pink holds on tight and will stay on my shirt, period.

~Gregory Williams

gwi11iams

Original Poster
I just ordered 250 fat, juicy Phoenix worms for Mr. Pink on Amazon. Mr. Pink will continue to eat his organic greens and veggies but I will not deprive him of his love for the 'chase'. Mr. Pink loves insects that move around but it is good to know my little weirdo will eat the frozen variety, with glee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom