not as active, little to no interest in eating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made a post before about our 1 year old (and 2 months now) Stanley, i would like to say he healed up just fine and what not. But a new issue has arisen for the past week i would like to say, has shown little to no interest in eating (we have given him live food but nothing), he also seems to be a little more startled lately and not as active. I don't know if this has something to do with the fact he is getting older or if he's gotten sick.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please go over Stanley's UVB brand and bulb how old is it where in the tank is it a tube or coil? Basking temps and how are you taking them? No stick ons! What are you feeding? His poops do they smell.so bad it makes you want to leave the room?
Karrie

setphdragon

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2xnpxv1o said:
Please go over Stanley's UVB brand and bulb how old is it where in the tank is it a tube or coil? Basking temps and how are you taking them? No stick ons! What are you feeding? His poops do they smell.so bad it makes you want to leave the room?
Karrie

he's not basking under the light, and the UVB light is from pet smart (not sure of the brand),both his basking and uv light are 6 months old (we had to replace them) his basking temp is 80 and humidity is 40, he eats live crickets and meal worms along with the dry version of both with occasional kale, banana, and other fruits. his poops are normal and do smell but not to the point where you would have to leave the room

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The UVB is a coil? Tube? That UVB has alot to do w/ the behavior-- basking temps should be 95-110 for an adult dragon and temps need to be taken w/a digital probe thermometer NO stick ons!!!!!!!!!!!
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom