Very slow and buggy board lately , or is just me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Thread search is not working last night and today .

Takes for ever to open threads and then open post reply and to post the reply then update the thread today.

Is this a servor issue at the USA end , I've run speed test and my ping , DL and UL speeds are all fine this end , though I did reset my modem last night when I first saw the problem with Thread Search thinking at the time perhaps the IP as having issues at the exchange I was currently connected to ( my IPP provides connection via dynamic rather than static IP addresses ).

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It is not you --- I was and am still getting really slow lag times posting and bringing up post --- something is wrong w/ the website - its taking too long to load
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom