Security blanket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Does your beardie have a blanket that they know is theirs and will automatically fall asleep when you put it on them? ?

Mari has 3 of them because I spoiled her, but she loves her pink one for cats the most.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They do love their nice, soft fleece blankies for sure! I have always had soft fleece blankies
for any dragons that we may have. :D
It is just fine to spoil & pamper them, in my opinion anyway.

Tracie

WinFam01

Juvie Member
So I have not yet figured out dragon language (honestly not sure I ever will, lol) and really cannot tell if our girl likes or hates something. ??‍♀️
To me it's kind of like that Darth Vader shirt with a bunch of the same faces on it but labeled with all different "moods". ?
However, we do have a little fleece blanket we use for her that's from my girl's dolls. If we leave it in her tank she doesn't choose to go on it, but we sometimes use it with her when we have her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom