Sitting on her salad! Lol!

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Sitting on her salad! Lol!

Postby loljelloclowdz » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:10 am

I gave Mari breakfast like 2 hours ago and looked back at her viv, and she’s SITTING ON HER SALAD! (It’s dried out anyways because cilantro + heat lamp + reptisun 10.0 T8 uvb rays = crispy within 45 minutes.)

I always thought Mari has cat-like behaviors, but this is just getting ridiculously hilarious. The only downside is that I have to bathe her frequently to get the oils from produce off of her, otherwise they will decay and she will smell like broccoli farts 😂 - I never feed her broccoli, I’m just saying all decomposing plant matter absolutely REEKS of methane.

Edit: also I’m changing her paper towels today, that stain is BSFL guts from this morning when Mari bit one just right where it’s insides shot out the other end. I’ve actually gotten BSFL juice in my eyes because Mari knows how to pop them like a grape. 🤢😂 (AHBD once said to me “watching a beardie bite into a hornworm is like cutting a slice of cake,” but those things REALLY squirt hemolymph (bug blood) all over the place!)
Marijke - 50% red 50% yellow hypo het trans female w/ blue bars from Kids And Dragons
loljelloclowdz
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Sitting on her salad! Lol!

Postby CooperDragon » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:28 pm

It is not a seat? :lol:

Reminds me of when I caught Cooper as a baby via webcam sitting on his salad bowl and his hands on his log like a bar.
[Click image to enlarge]
CooperDragon

Postby WinFam01 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:39 pm

She just wants to hang out in the garden!

She's getting so big!
---
Tish

3 human kids, 1 furkid, and 1 repchild - Bored at home, nah!
WinFam01
Juvie Poster

Postby AHBD » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:26 am

She's fixing to put some home-made dressing on it. :lol:
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby loljelloclowdz » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:33 pm

WinFam01 wrote:She just wants to hang out in the garden!

She's getting so big!

I take her outside on a leash and let her play in an actual garden 😂 Thanks, she is probably around 20 inches now, though her growth is severely slowed recently because she has hit puberty so her energy is going towards maturing her organs and stuff as opposed to making her big.
Marijke - 50% red 50% yellow hypo het trans female w/ blue bars from Kids And Dragons
loljelloclowdz
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion