Low energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
My bearded dragon coco has been different the past month she still eats fine but she has had low energy and she doesn’t sit like a healthy bearded dragon. She seems weak and when she’s basking she normally just lays there and closes her eyes. Can anyone help???
108701-4719144963.jpg
108701-4355170108.jpg
108701-6468488988.jpg
108701-8136894861.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Her lighting in her tank will effect her behavior-- what are you using for a UVB brand and bulb? Coil or tube? Where in the tank? Basking temps? What are they how are you taking them? No stick ons
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Repti sun 10.0 uvb bulb and the temp is 96f but I’m using a probe thermometer from zoomed.and is that yellow spot anything there’s also one on her chest that’s crusty.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ahbd is pretty good at recognizing issues like that- try the lamosil she suggested- the 10.0 UVB is a coil or tube? Basking temps need to be 105-110 for a baby-
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom