What kind of clover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaAmbroshia

Hatchling Member
ok, so I've been doing alot of gardening in my back yard. (Where I know I can control pesticide levels on plants.) One of the beds is small and is just a rosebush and overgrown weeds. So thought about making the wall higher and planting clover all around it. So when the clover grows in, I can let my sassy girl run around a little and munch on the clovers and enjoy natural sunlight for a little bit.

However, while looking into clover specied that grow in my area. It had come to my attention that Clover doesn't have heart shaped leaves. That, that is Woody Sorrel? Also, that there is a species of clover that my area is one of only 3 areas where they would grow. However, I don’t want to risk planting something that would be dangerous for my girl.

Most diet pages I find simply says Clover and doesn't specify the species. So I assume it is either Woody Sorrel or White Clover? Since those are the most commonly seen "Clovers". However, inwas wondering if anyone else knew more about this. I would love to plant Camanche Peak Clover. To help with the population in the world, but I don't know if it would be safe for my girl. So I could plant that in one of my other beds.

Does anyone know what kinds of Clover would be safe to plant for my girl though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom