Chrissy Teigen's New Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Maybe someone should tweet her and tell her to come over here :wink:

My daughter is about to turn 2. She absolutely loves the dragons. When she gets bored, she comes up to me and says "kiki!" and that's how she tells me she wants to go say hi to all the dragons. And I'm serious, she goes in and literally says hi to them all.

We go in the room, she goes to each tank and waves, puts her face right up against the glass, and says hiiiiiiiii! Then she usually picks one and sits down right on the floor and just looks at them. She loves to watch them eat. When she comes in and sees their food bowel empty, she looks at me and yells "oh nooo!!!" She doesn't like seeing them out of food lol. Maybe because she likes to help me give them their salads.

So, I think a child of that age can DEFINITELY appreciate a bearded dragon. But, as much as my daughter likes them, she still isn't gentle enough for them. Besides maybe Tombo, Tombo could handle her. But, my daughters fingers are the size of tombos worms, so I don't chance it. Not worth scaring my daughter for life because Tombo thought her fingers were food.

So, they are appreciated from a distance, and occasionally I let her pet them, but for now, that's as far as it goes.

-Brandon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, Chrissy is a comedian and a chef, she's married to musician John Legend . Hopefully she'lll get good info on raising it from Nicole Richie [ Lionel's daughter ] The one tweet with the woman holding the dragon under the spigot with water coming out so forcefully is a bad idea. Hopefully other people won't be doing that, that's a water aspiration waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom