Morph Help?

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Morph Help?

Postby transrantula » Tue May 12, 2020 3:37 am

hey guys!

I’ve had my boy for a year in April was wondering if anyone knew anything about his morph. He may just be a standard, but he’s very different from the two standards I’ve had before.

He was accidentally backyard bred and rescued off a friend, as was his sister who i unfortunately lost about a week ago to a collection of tumors. She was lighter in colour but not by much, and I don’t know how much of that was attributed to her health. I can’t get any info on the parents or the rest of the hatchlings.

Hopefully this link works, let me know if it doesn’t! He’s also mid-shed which is why his head is so light but I wanted to get a good photo of his colour.
transrantula
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Morph Help?

Postby AHBD » Tue May 12, 2020 4:23 am

Hi there, he is a normal/standard dragon . Has a pretty tiny of yellow on his head but no particular morph.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby Shinron1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:02 pm

[Click image to enlarge]
My guy looks very similar with the patterns but he is lighter in color
Shinron1
Newbie Poster

Postby dragoncuddles » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:56 am

Whatever he is he sure is a beautiful color!! I just love that shade of yellow on him!
Settle for their happiness, not others.
dragoncuddles
Newbie Poster

Postby Nik6ix » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:00 pm

So sorry for your loss, I lost my beardie Mushu about 3 months ago. He was about a year an half and passed away due to a stoke😢
This is my new beardie RepTar
[Click image to enlarge]

He’s a hypo-citrus, roughly 4&half months 💚
transrantula wrote:hey guys!

I’ve had my boy for a year in April was wondering if anyone knew anything about his morph. He may just be a standard, but he’s very different from the two standards I’ve had before.

He was accidentally backyard bred and rescued off a friend, as was his sister who i unfortunately lost about a week ago to a collection of tumors. She was lighter in colour but not by much, and I don’t know how much of that was attributed to her health. I can’t get any info on the parents or the rest of the hatchlings.

Hopefully this link works, let me know if it doesn’t! He’s also mid-shed which is why his head is so light but I wanted to get a good photo of his colour.
Nik6ix
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion