Help identify my beardie’s morph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeSoba

Out of curiosity, Im tryin to figure out my girl’s morph (if any). The reason I care, her belly is silky. Like, I have other bearded dragons with normal bellies but her’s literally feels like silk. All I could get was she could perhaps be a trans or Barbata hybrid? I really don’t know just curious

Also ive never used this website before, forgive me if I’m do’in this wrong

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

Did you buy from a breeder or just a petshop?

If from a pet shop, there is about a 100% chance that it's not a hybrid.

Your dragon is also not a trans, and she doesn't show any other visual morphs, so she would be considered a normal, or standard :)

-Brandon

OrangeSoba

Original Poster
Welp my mom got her for me as a Christmas gift when my baby died, I really have no idea where she got her. All I know it wasn’t a pet store :0

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Aw sorry about your other one :(

Well, to elaborate on that hybrid thought, hybrids are expensive enough that you'd know you were buying a hybrid, and the breeder would for sure be telling you that. So the possibilities are very slim, especially since there really are only 2 or 3 breeders working with them right now that actively sell them.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom