Watching Me Sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is sort of a silly question that I’m asking out of curiosity more than anything. My beardie cage is placed on a table next to my bed side. I noticed a behavior today that I’m not sure is new or not. He watches me as I am trying to sleep while facing the cage. He has a very relaxed and content temperament while doing this. Does anyone know why he does this?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Probably waiting for you to wake up and give some attention.

My gang are all well entertained, they get to see the TV.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
You're probably the most interesting thing in the room.

Or... if he's ever woken up to find you watching him sleep, it's just payback. :laughhard:

SycophanticEscape

Original Poster
Haha, I figured as much as this, just making sure he’s not counting my days lol. Guess he’s gotta keep himself entertained when I sleep in or when he can’t sleep some how.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
They just like to be creeps sometimes. Mine stares at me when I get dressed, and I tell her to stop because it makes me feel weird. XD
The funny thing is that mine gets super annoyed at me if I watch her do stuff, and it makes me upset because they are cool animals and I just want to watch her do whatever she does, but she will stop entirely and just give me this -_- look, as if I just insulted her entire existence by just pointing my eyes at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom