Where to get red dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamk34

Hatchling Member
So right now I have two bearded dragons a male and a female I'm going to breed them my female is a gray sandstone. My mail is a hypo yellow citrus he he also has the genetics for a couple of other I don't remember off the top of my head I'd have to get the paper but anyways onto my question. I plan on becoming a breeder and selling them off and giving some away as well later on in the future spreading the beardy love. But I'm having a hard time finding what looks to be a reliable breeder for red citrus dragons I would like to get a female it wouldn't be for something right now before I get more dragons I want to get my first couple of clutches under my belt before expanding. I've also been looking around for a male paradox or one of the white dragons which are easy enough to find in my area but I am unable to right now find anybody who has proper reds because I'm after one that is a bright red more of a crimson color. If you have any breeders that you would recommend that ship across country or are in the Pittsburgh region could you let me know just post a reply or if you have any recommendations for different dragons thank you I appreciate everybody on this site.

williamk34

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks I wasn't expecting to find one that I would like right off the bat and they are relatively close. And they have beautiful animals.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Once in a while the eggs at Kids And Dragons will spit out a red beardie. The dragons get purchased EXTREMELY quickly, though, so you have to be lucky to find one. ? (50% of them should carry a red allele because they are produced by Citrus and red parents.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom