Will this color be what he/she stays as an adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kclee13

My baby dragon (about 6weeks now I think) has just finished his/her first shed. I got him/her from Petco and it looked very different form the other babies. The other baby bearded dragons were the typical tan color and all looked the same. This one looked darker and had some orange showing through on its back. This last week he/she shed for the first time and this is what they look like still, so I'm assuming its not because they were about to shed. Will this color be what I can expect as it grows? I'm hoping so because from what I've seen, its pretty unique.
107818-1711515277.jpg
107818-2464159495.jpg
107818-2889789217.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would say more than likely -- but some more experienced on here w/ coloring would haft to say for sure
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
What a cutie. :) They can change as they grow , both color as well as pattern. He may stay pretty close in color as Karrie mentioned though. You'll just have to wait until he's near sub adult size to see how he/she ends up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom