how old is my bearded dragon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzivur

hi guys just celebrated dog's 2 month gotcha-versary a few days ago and noticed just how huge hes gotten ... which has me wondering if hes actually the age i think or if hes older.
we estimate dog is a little over 3 months now, we got him feb 13, 2020 and he was barely 6in now present day (april 17, 2020) and pushing 13in !
i see so many owners and their smaller beardies that are twice dogs age so could it be that dog is much older than i thought ? thanks !

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it IS possible for a 3 month old to be that size but they are usually a little smaller. You can probably safely say that he's in the 3-4 month range. Sounds like a fast growing boy !

uzivur

Original Poster
AHBD":p0fkpu2w said:
Hi there, it IS possible for a 3 month old to be that size but they are usually a little smaller. You can probably safely say that he's in the 3-4 month range. Sounds like a fast growing boy !
thanks so much :) just did a growth check right now and dog is pushing 16in !!! the info i gave was from the last check about 2 weeks ago so hes grown a few. it just amazes me because again hes only little over 3 months old ? here is a picture of my (little) big guy
107575-309562264.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexreynolds
Top Bottom