Nicknames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
I found two other threads relating to BD nicknames; both are locked & over seven years old. :dontknow:

ZaRDoZ keeps racking them up at--it looks like--about 2 per month. In no particular order...

• Leetle Feller (When he was one. He's getting BIGger :lol: )
    Mr. Lizard (Parody of Mr. Wizard the Lizard from Tooter Turtle)
    Dr. (Emilio) Lizardo (From The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension)
    The Little Asshat (Only it isn't "hat"--from all the times he's bitten me and/or been one) :roll:
    Ol’ Lizard Lips (From an old cartoon line, "Hiya, Liver-lips!" Can't remember the cartoon)
    Demon Lizard (Cuz he is. Borrowed/stolen from a post here, but it fits)
    Big Z
    Chowzard (like Chowhound)
    Drax (FAMOUSLY huge turds)
    ... and lately...
    He Who Shall Not Be Tamed! (Progress in this area is admittedly slow, but he fell asleep on me this evening! :D )

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
He Who Shall Not Be Tamed is a brilliant nickname! Kudos to making that one up.

Devlyn's nicknames depend on where she is and she is doing. And they usually are -lyn based. On her cork log, Corklyn. In a hide, Hidelyn. Basklyn. Ramplyn. Climblyn. Jumplyn. Surflyn. Madlyn. Although I do try to just say her name to her, and I think it's working for her to learn her name

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
DorgEndo":1b3y8bsb said:
He Who Shall Not Be Tamed is a brilliant nickname! Kudos to making that one up.

Devlyn's nicknames depend on where she is and she is doing. And they usually are -lyn based. On her cork log, Corklyn. In a hide, Hidelyn. Basklyn. Ramplyn. Climblyn. Jumplyn. Surflyn. Madlyn. Although I do try to just say her name to her, and I think it's working for her to learn her name
Thanks for the kudos! It goes with, and sprung out of, his attitude. :roll:

How 'bout Evil-lyn from He-man? :lol:

MariosDad

Hatchling Member
Mr. Mario has somehow become our little guy's official title.
"Hey, Mr. Mario!"
"Whatcha up to, Mr. Mario?"
"Roachies or worms today, Mr. Mario?"
"Daughter! Mr. Mario has a big poop for you to clean!"

RastaDragon

my boy's full name is Boglarka, but he usually goes by Boggle or Bogs.

or Little Man, Poopy, Nut Nut and a bunch of others :D

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
I must be an awful Dragon mom! Have no nicknames for Petey! ? Now the cats? Multiple names, some I would never post in public! LMAO! ? He's just Petey Boy! ?
-Dee

Mr. Valdez had a few, depending on his attitude. Dezzy is most common, then there is Sir Stinky (master of the stink eye), Bubs(when he's pulling the cute), and Chunk.

Chunk is most recent as he gained ~30 grams in ONE WEEK. We will see if that rate has continued when he gets his weekly bath and weigh in a couple days.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
lizalizaliza":1iz7od0i said:
Chunk is most recent as he gained ~30 grams in ONE WEEK. We will see if that rate has continued when he gets his weekly bath and weigh in a couple days.
ZaRDoZ has done that a few weeks in a row now. He was only 15 grams when we brought him home.
He's a bit chunky too ("rotund" might be more descriptive :laughing6: ), but not at all on his fat pads or feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom